Young was my agent in the search for, and subsequent purchase of, property in the town of Tiburon in March 2011. I began working with Young in November, 2010.
Having purchased real estate globally (Australia, China, Japan, United Sates) for more than 30 years, I can frankly and honestly attest that Young is the most capable and professional agent with whom I have had the pleasure to work. Among her more distinguishing qualities are her:
• tireless energy: Young is one of the most energetic professionals I have ever met. She never once showed any signs of indifference or frustration throughout the entire transaction process, despite encountering a very difficult and drawn out set of unexpected challenges. It seemed these challenges made her even more determined to prove she could bring the deal to life. In today’s current volatile real estate environment, this commitment is amazing.
• proactiveness: Young does not wait for her clients to ask important questions, or recognize important issues. She is one step ahead of the transaction process, alerting the client at every turn about matters the client should be aware of. Not only has she made me aware of many issues I had not considered, she has also helped me resolve those issues in a highly efficient and effective way
• attention to detail: Young leaves no stone unturned, and makes sure that every minute detail is attended to. She will stay on top of an issue, not matter how small, until it is resolved.
• client focus: she is determined to do the right thing by her client at all times. She is able to anticipate needs and issues that will affect the client, and goes out of her way to make life easy for the client.
• willingness to assist the client long after the transaction is closed. In my own dealings with Young, I found she was invaluable in helping me find necessary tradespersons, resolving unforeseen survey issues, and helping me through every aspect of the design and City approval process for renovations I am undertaking. Unlike most agents I have dealt with, Young’s willingness to help does not stop when the transaction is done.
• ability to negotiate highly successful outcomes
Finally, Young is a great person to be around. She has a very warm, welcoming personality, and a wonderful sense of humor. I am happy to say we have become true friends since the transaction. She even made me chicken soup when I came down with the flu. How many agents do you know who will do that?
-Dr. Peter C. Wilton
I have learned that the price of my Tiburon home, which Young found for me in May 2011, was a tremendous value. She is very knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate from construction, to negotiation and purchasing. Her experience in developing properties in Southern Marin resulted in the excellent purchase price.
Young is readily available, diligent, persistent, intuitive and intelligent. My home was a multiple-offer situation. She handled it tactfully and secured the winning bid without over-paying. On top of it, she got me credit back from the seller after inspections even though the condition of my home was considered in the original purchase agreement. This was a surprise bonus for me!
Last, I was out of town during the entire process. She handled everything seamlessly, because she treated the purchase as if it were for her own property.
I have previously purchased other properties. So far, this was the best experience I have ever had. I highly recommend Young to anyone.
-Yuan Zhang, Tiburon
I have worked with many professional Real Estate agents and Young is sincerely the most competent that I've worked with, thus far. She's smart, extremely dedicated, has a tremendous amount of integrity, knowledge and professionalism. If you need a Realtor in the service areas that Young works with, you MUST work with Young Park Allen!